Saturday, December 9, 2006

Today I just want to give quick props to the Men's Wearhouse store in Waco. My company's corporate annual Christmas party in Austin is this Friday so I drug out a jacket and pants from the closet to take there and get pressed. I was the only customer in the store (Waco can really be sleepy) and received great service. As a preferred member every so often I get 50$ off coupons. Upon checking out with some 50% off clothing sales dude says "I see you have an expired certificate in the system you haven't used. Go pick out something around 50$ and go ahead and have it for free". Now that is a fab way to treat a custonmer that really hasn't been in the store but several times. Of course when I do go--well you can imagine--it's not hard to drop some serious coin. And Smokey Bones BBQ afterword was delicious as usual. And the Books A Million managed to get a hundred spot plus a little more from me---I'll be glad when the "shopping" season is over... Happy Holidays all.

No comments: