Sunday, November 18, 2007

Home Theater Upgrade

Wow almost another 4 months passed before I'm making another entry here; I've just been way too busy. Even cycling has been onthe backburner. I did participate in the Austin Lance Armstrong Challenge and had a pretty strong 90 mile ride. My 14 year old asked for an upgrade for his XBOX live for the holidays--surround sound. So I got him a cool top of the line Logitech set. Then I thought what better time to replace my stuff--perfect excuse. He needs a bigger TV to play, right? And a good stand to put it all in. So for me--out with the old in with the new. New goodies for me include a sony playstation 3, a Z-lines stand, an Onkyo 705 receiver and a 42" Philips flat panel LCD HDTV. Sweet. Til next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.