Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Muleshoe Ride--Geocoding, Google Earth and Google Pages Finally Figured out

So I discovered to get the thumbs and photos to work right for a KMZ for the web file on Google Earth, all one has to do is load the images to a personal google page website. Flickr does not work because it is not a folder structured site.
Today I went to Muleshoe Rec Area on Lake Travis near Austin to ride; it was a gorgeous 60 degrees. Prior to that I went to Austin Canoe and Kayak and purchased a High Roller bike "tray" to replace the King Cobra. And I stopped at a neat bike shop called Spin City; it is everything a small shop should be. The LBS in my area should visit and take notes. Iguana Grill after the ride was a great way to cap off the afternoon.
So above is the KMZ file--just click on the picture--of course you will need Google Earth installed.
Here I am looking fat at the day's end--damn, I wished my love affair with food was lesser.
Ok, thanks for reading and looking.

No comments: